Thursday, August 15, 2013

Snap Happy

I fell off the blogosphere for a couple weeks, but for good reason. I've been jet setting across the country. OK, it was just a quick trip to Seattle, but I had the honor of shooting the wedding of a dear friend, my first wedding gig ever! I was more than a little nervous, but I think I got a few keepers. 

The setting was intimate, the bride was glowing. It was a beautiful affair with a perfect couple. Congratulations Robyn and Louis. May you have many happy years ahead of you.


Beautiful couple.


Robyn and Isabelle, the sweetest flower girl ever!


Robyn has the BEST taste in shoes!

Now I'm on a photography roll! In preparation for a family/one year birthday shoot coming up, I've been location scouting. There are so many parks and nature areas in the Santa Clarita Valley that I never knew about. Today we visited Placerita Canyon Nature Park. Of course, my test model came along for the ride.  I wonder at what age she will say, "No more pictures, Mom!"





Other things that have been keeping me busy? Cleaning the garage (I found lots of fun vintage items I never knew we had!), packing up non essentials, collecting boxes (Trader Joe's is a fabulous free source!), purging junk, dreaming up my next DIY project, and planning a first birthday party for Lil' Bug.  Its been a crazy summer!

-Sarah






1 comment: